Can't log in to support; password reset email never arrived
  • Hi,

I purchased Elegance from Themeforest on November 22. I activated my support account but can't seem to find my login info. I tried to reset the password, but the reset email never arrived in my inbox. Please send me reset instructions to: nat (at) nataddneo.com.

Thanks,
    Natale
  • 4 Responses
  • Hello, Natale!

There was a problem with sending e-mails on our side. We have fixed this issue for now. Can you try to reset your password again and notify us if the problem still persists?

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best Regards!
  • Hi, I have the same problem.

I purchased Elegance from Themeforest I activated my support account ( ***) but can't seem to find my login info. I tried to reset the password, but the reset email never arrived in my inbox. Please send me reset instructions to: nat (at) nataddneo.com.

Thanks,
    Marina
  • *error, email: selinas2slns@gmail.com
  • Hello, Marina!

Sorry for the long reply. We are investigating the issue with sending the reset instructions email.
    Please send us your purchase code to mail@wpcocktail.com and we will assist you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I can't browse all topics?

You can browse only topics for themes that you have purchased.

You need to add purchase code to unlock topic for specific theme.

If you have bought more then one theme, then you need to add purchase codes for all of the purchased themes to unlock topics for these themes.

Support Policy

We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. We will try help you with any type of query, but we can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications.

If you're not familar with magento and having troubles with installation, or want to make changes that go beyond our basic support, you can order customization services.